Tips To Make A Move Without Breaking Anything
What do you have to take into account to make a move? Putting things in a cheap corrugated box (กล่องลูกฟูกราคาถูก, which is the term in Thai) and taking them to their destination is simple, but you have to take care of aspects such as the packaging to be used or the organization of the boxes.
Packing Materials For Moving
Depending on which objects you are going to pack, you will have to choose one type of material or another. For example, the type of material you choose to store dishes will not be the same as the type of material you choose for clothes. These are some of the materials you may need to make a move:
- Bubble wrap: Designed to protect against scratches, bumps or slipping and cushioning during transfers.
- Cardboard box: Boxes are the essential container for moving objects and textiles.
- Corrugated cardboard: It is the most used material to avoid friction. An example of its use is to put it between the plates of tableware that is going to be transferred.
- Filler material: The filler material can be plastic or paper. This padding will avoid friction between your objects during the move.
The Organization Of The Boxes
Apart from choosing the right material, you also have to take into account aspects like these.
1. Do Not Overload The Boxes
The sizes of the boxes have a lot to do with their capacities. Overloading a box to save time or money means the possibility that that box will break and you will later regret damage and lost time.
2. Label The Boxes
Putting names to the boxes to identify at a glance what is inside is the most practical way to put it later. It is advisable to warn if there are fragile products or things inside.
3. The Organization Of The Boxes
The boxes that weigh more will go down and those that weigh less will go up. And after that order, you will have to put what you will need to unpack more urgently more at hand. Once the move is made, all that remains is to unpack the boxes and enjoy the new home patiently.