How SEO Services Helps Websites Rank Faster
The ranking algorithm changes daily; you have to learn and apply the latest SEO Process to your website. The SEO process consists of steps that help sites rank best in Google search.
The SEO process below is used by many SEO companies (https://minimicegroup.com/ which is the term in thai) and experts and large companies around the world for their SEO campaigns, and this is the core foundation for creating a successful SEO strategy.
Website analysis is a crucial step to evaluate your website position compared to the website of competitors in the field. Through analytical tools will help you know which items, content pages, keywords that users are most interested in and use, based on which you make the website structure to organize and organize the topics. Streamlined content for user-friendliness, ease of interaction with search engines, and users.
Why is internal linking important?
- Internal linking is the most crucial ranking criteria, many SEOs think that building domestic ink needs to navigate Menu top, left or right column, and footer is enough, but with the Google Internal link in the post content. New writing is the most important. Optimizing internal contextual linking is an essential tactic.
- Site navigation and Page Authority distribution and site ranking power
- Provide users with the option to read additional content in the context of promoting old content
- Help improve rankings for keywords. In the content, use anchor texts containing keywords that link to the page with related content. This will send a signal to Google that this page is relevant to the content the customer wants.
- Can help promote events and services
- Help Google collect other pages. Internal links in every article, as well as in categories, help Google to index more effectively.
- Increased user experience retaining onsite customers longer.